Wednesday, September 2, 2015
PENNY BLACK "Softly"
This is such an easy stamp to use and easy to color. I used Copic markers to color it. The color coordinated very well with the Stampin' Up! Tempting Turquoise so I added the panel to that card base. A plain white panel was also adhered inside to add a message.
Thank you for stopping by today!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
BEGINNING THANKSGIVING
We will be making 50 cards like to donate for one of the care centers. Thank you for coming by today!
-
Card #13 Card #14 I had a request to post a picture of all of these cards together so after I scheduled this post, I too...
-
I don't think this card needs much explanation, so I will just give you the materials I used. Webster Pages Paper "Hollywood Vogue...
-
These were suggested layouts used for the pieces that were cut however I did make some minor changes on the ones I made. I'm ...
2 comments:
Such a beautiful stamp, Vicki, and great coloring. Love the card!
This is really pretty. I love the soft colors you've used.
Post a Comment