Monday, September 14, 2015

ANNIVERSARY ROSES


I placed the Elizabeth Craft peel off sticker onto one side of double sided Stick It adhesive paper, added glitter and then colored with Copic markers.  I trimmed the design and mounted on a piece of black card stock.  The SU Blushing Bride card stock was a good match for the color on the roses so I die cut another slightly larger circle and offset the main image.  The black dp is from a PTI paper pack.  Before posting this picture, I was so pleased that I was able to sell this card and others to a former high school classmate.

Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

Lynette said...

What a beautiful sticker, Vicki, and your coloring is great! Pretty card.

Anonymous said...

Vicky, this is absolutely beautiful. Little out of your normal comfort level but the result is stunning. Good job

My card was modeled after one I saw on Pinterest.  That card used a die with larger trees.  This die is from Penny Black.  I liked the large...