Thursday, September 17, 2015
TWO STICKER EXAMPLES
This design is really easy to use and makes lovely cards. The stickers were simply added to white card stock and the panel trimmed. Card stocks used are from Stampin' Up!
One more day to go with these peel-off stickers and I promise to get on to something else again. Thank you for checking out my blog today!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
BEGINNING THANKSGIVING
We will be making 50 cards like to donate for one of the care centers. Thank you for coming by today!
-
Card #13 Card #14 I had a request to post a picture of all of these cards together so after I scheduled this post, I too...
-
I don't think this card needs much explanation, so I will just give you the materials I used. Webster Pages Paper "Hollywood Vogue...
-
These were suggested layouts used for the pieces that were cut however I did make some minor changes on the ones I made. I'm ...
2 comments:
So simple and pretty, Vicki. Love the stickers and your coloring.
Love this, pretty, pretty
Post a Comment