Friday, October 30, 2015

SURPRISE!!!! THREE CARDS!!!

I had cards made for all week but just discovered that they hadn't gotten scheduled for Wednesday, Thursday or today.  Since I have some lined up already for next week, I'm going to let you see all of them today.

The first card was made with a die that I purchased recently.  It cuts on the three sides so that you can flip up the design and have a message underneath.  I had intended to use it for some Halloween cards and stamp BOO inside but that will have to wait for hopefully next year.


Wednesday's Card - Outisde


Wednesday's Card - Inside


Thursday's Card
I saw a similar card like this on Pintrest when I was needing some sympathy cards.  I used the Stampin' Up! set "Thoughts & Prayers".


Friday's Card
I used a Penny Black "Rose" die.  First I cut a rose from a piece of white card stock and mounted the negative of it over a piece of black card stock.  I then cut a second rose stem from green card stock and the bloom from red.  I used this card for some friend's anniversary.

Don't forget to change your clocks this weekend........FALL BACK...... and gain an extra hour of sleep!  Stay safe Halloweening!!!  I hope you enjoyed seeing all of these today, 

5 comments:

bonnie32002 said...

What pretty cards Vicki. I especially like the window card, how fun. I might be able to adapt that idea with a regular die? I'll have to experiment!

Anonymous said...

All three of these are just great. I particularly liked the sympathy one. But really like all three. Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous said...

Where did you get that die? Very clever idea. Love the Penny Black card. I will case that one for sure.

laurie said...

What a beautiful set of cards, Vicki!

Lynette said...

All three cards are so pretty. I love that SU set.

My card was modeled after one I saw on Pinterest.  That card used a die with larger trees.  This die is from Penny Black.  I liked the large...