Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
ECHO PARK
One thing I like with the Echo Park papers is that they are double sided and that if one side isn't a favorite, the other side usually ...
-
Card #13 Card #14 I had a request to post a picture of all of these cards together so after I scheduled this post, I too...
-
I don't think this card needs much explanation, so I will just give you the materials I used. Webster Pages Paper "Hollywood Vogue...
-
These were suggested layouts used for the pieces that were cut however I did make some minor changes on the ones I made. I'm ...
4 comments:
Very pretty, Vicki. I just dug some butterflies like that out of my "card parts." :)
Love the butterfly and the background is great! Love the splatter.
This one is fabulous. I love the softness of the colors you used.
This is just beautiful.
Post a Comment