Friday, October 30, 2015

SURPRISE!!!! THREE CARDS!!!

I had cards made for all week but just discovered that they hadn't gotten scheduled for Wednesday, Thursday or today.  Since I have some lined up already for next week, I'm going to let you see all of them today.

The first card was made with a die that I purchased recently.  It cuts on the three sides so that you can flip up the design and have a message underneath.  I had intended to use it for some Halloween cards and stamp BOO inside but that will have to wait for hopefully next year.


Wednesday's Card - Outisde


Wednesday's Card - Inside


Thursday's Card
I saw a similar card like this on Pintrest when I was needing some sympathy cards.  I used the Stampin' Up! set "Thoughts & Prayers".


Friday's Card
I used a Penny Black "Rose" die.  First I cut a rose from a piece of white card stock and mounted the negative of it over a piece of black card stock.  I then cut a second rose stem from green card stock and the bloom from red.  I used this card for some friend's anniversary.

Don't forget to change your clocks this weekend........FALL BACK...... and gain an extra hour of sleep!  Stay safe Halloweening!!!  I hope you enjoyed seeing all of these today, 

5 comments:

bonnie32002 said...

What pretty cards Vicki. I especially like the window card, how fun. I might be able to adapt that idea with a regular die? I'll have to experiment!

Anonymous said...

All three of these are just great. I particularly liked the sympathy one. But really like all three. Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous said...

Where did you get that die? Very clever idea. Love the Penny Black card. I will case that one for sure.

laurie said...

What a beautiful set of cards, Vicki!

Lynette said...

All three cards are so pretty. I love that SU set.

CARDS FOR TWO CARE CENTERS

This past Tuesday one of my friends came and we assembled cards for two care centers.  The pictures show an assortment of the papers that we...