Tuesday, September 27, 2016

MAGENTA STAMP - Country Landscape


When my husband worked for the town, he made friends with contractors who would come into town for various projects.  One of those friends passed away last week and my husband was going to the visitation so I made him this sympathy card to use for the memorial money he was giving the family.   The stamp I used is one I purchased in Des Moines last week for the exact purpose of using it for sympathy cards.  I did this one very quickly.  I love this stamp.  The sentiment on the front and the one used inside is from a My Sentiments Exactly stamp set I had purchased from Hobby Lobby.

Thank you for coming by today!!!



1 comment:

Lynette said...

So serene and comforting.

From the pattern on  this  video you will get two cards with this layout.  These are mine. Thank you for coming by today!