Thursday, October 5, 2017

ANOTHER MIXED MEDIA #2 CARD


Before I show you the card, I wanted to show you another of the Yupo paper pieces that my granddaughters challenged me to use.  I'll have to admit I wasn't sure where this would go.  I used a portion of it for the card below and have another two pieces cut with ideas.  We'll see how that goes.

Yesterday I mentioned that there were two of the three dies in the Tim Holtz set that I really liked.  This is the second one.


Since the Thinking of You die separate the words, I decided to add them to the card in a staggered fashion.  My mother likes to use Thinking of You cards for various things that come up so I think this one will be given to her for her use.

Thank you so much for coming by!  

No comments:

   These are two cards I made using the second format from Robin Armbrecht's video.  (You can see a link in yesterday's post.)  I li...