Friday, October 13, 2017

HALLOWEEN CARD #9


It seemed appropriate with today being Friday the 13th that I post a "scary" card.  To be honest, I made this card last year and did post it before Halloween.  Since I hadn't used it, I thought I would show it to you again since it is the last of the Halloween cards I will be posting.  This one will go to our grandson.

The black layer which includes the branch was cut with a Memory Box die.  The bats are from Impression Obsession.  The background was created using alcohol inks on Yupo paper.

I made 25 cards to send from my husband and I and helped with the 97 my friends and I made earlier.  I'm ready to move on to some other cards.  

Thank you for coming by today!  I hope you all have a great weekend.

1 comment:

Lynette said...

I love all your Halloween cards, Vicki! Great job. That is a ton of cards!!! Congrats. I haven't even started on Halloween cards yet:(

Aren't these birds cute?  I've had the stamp set for a while and just hadn't inked it up.  The littlest bird was cut out and pop...