Monday, December 30, 2019

A WINTER SCENE


We are expecting some snow later today although it doesn't sound like much.  I decided that this would be an appropriate card to post anyway since so much of the country is experiencing snowy weather..........much of it very dangerous.

I started with a piece of white card stock measuring 5 1/4" x 4" and stamped the trees with Shaded Spruce ink from SU.  The Tree image is from Stacy Stamps.  Then I embossed it with the Stampin' Up! folder.  The deer are from the Memory Box Deer Trio die and the Cardinal is from Impression Obsession.

If you are in an area receiving the horrible storms, please remain safe! Thank you for stopping by today!



3 comments:

Lynette said...

What a pretty, serene card, Vicki.

Cheryl W said...

This card is so pretty. I love the deer in white - it adds to the simple beauty of your scene. We have gotten about 4 or 5 inches so far today. Hopefully, we won't get too much more. I was out shoveling before dinner, and my muscles are feeling it now!

Anonymous said...

Very Pretty. I may have to use this next year. Love It!

Carol

And here are the final four cards you get from  this  video by Karen Titus.    I may try to do this with some papers from some other collect...