Friday, December 20, 2019

WITH HEARTFELT SYMPATHY


This time I didn't need a sympathy card right now, but decided to make a few for my mother to have on hand.  The flower was from an old SU set.  Right now I'm not sure who made the sentiment stamp.

Things are finally falling into place for our family Christmas.  I think all of the gifts are bought but need to be wrapped.  Most of the cookies and treats have been completed.  Some cards may not be in the mail yet so they'll probably be late.  Everything seemed to come very quickly after Thanksgiving!

Thanks for coming by today!

2 comments:

Cheryl W said...

I really like simple designs when it comes to sympathy cards, and yours is perfect. Your mother will appreciate having such pretty cards on hand to give some comfort to those who have lost a loved one. My Christmas chores are nearly done, too. Just a little more wrapping to do and some "pre-cooking" for the holiday meals.

Lynette said...

Gosh, Christmas really did come too soon after Thanksgiving this year! What a pretty sympathy card.

From the pattern on  this  video you will get two cards with this layout.  These are mine. Thank you for coming by today!