This Christmas Eve we will be attending church services. My favorite Christmas Hymn is "O Holy Night". Tomorrow our family will gather for our celebration.
Tuesday, December 24, 2019
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
BEGINNING THANKSGIVING
We will be making 50 cards like to donate for one of the care centers. Thank you for coming by today!
-
Card #13 Card #14 I had a request to post a picture of all of these cards together so after I scheduled this post, I too...
-
I don't think this card needs much explanation, so I will just give you the materials I used. Webster Pages Paper "Hollywood Vogue...
-
These were suggested layouts used for the pieces that were cut however I did make some minor changes on the ones I made. I'm ...
2 comments:
What a wonderful card, Vicki! Enjoy your church service. I will be playing handbells at ours this afternoon. :) Merry Christmas to you and your family.
Beautiful card! I love "O, Holy Night", as well. Merry Christmas to you and your family.
Post a Comment