Monday, December 16, 2019

STOCKING STUFFERS


I saw the idea for these on YouTube.  The items are made using Dollar Tree 3 1/2" x 5" Mini Note Pads.  If you search for "Craft Fair Idea #8: Chunky Note Pads" I'm sure you can find the video instructions.  If you want to make these, click on the "Contact Me" and I'll tell you a minor change I made in the pattern.  (See below for a few other ones that I have made.)

I'm using these as little unexpected gifts to our City Librarian, City Clerk and Postmaster.  Our granddaughters will each receive one too.  Couldn't come up with the right paper for our grandson.




Thank you for coming by today!

2 comments:

Lynette said...

Very cool, Vicki, and very thoughtful!

Cheryl W said...

These are very cute and would really be handy to have. They make perfect little gifts.

From the pattern on  this  video you will get two cards with this layout.  These are mine. Thank you for coming by today!