Tuesday, December 31, 2019

SORRY FOR YOUR LOSS


The Stacy Stamps set that I used yesterday also had this tree design as part of the set.  First I stamped it on the middle of a card front but put that aside.  Next I stamped it on another card front but moved the stamp up so that a sentiment could be added and still leave an equal border at the top and bottom of the card.  

Using a Spellbinders circle die, I cut it using a large enough piece of card stock so that I could mask the tree and sponge through the open circle with Daffodil Delight ink.  The image seemed to call for a sympathy sentiment. The one I used is from Papertrey Ink. 

I've heard many times that Cardinals may be lost loved ones visiting so I added the Cardinal from Impression Obsession to the tree.

It's New Year's Eve!  Another year that seems to have flown by.  However you choose to celebrate, please be safe!

Thank you for coming by today!




2 comments:

Cheryl W said...

Your sympathy card is wonderful! You've created such a peaceful scene, which is perfect for such a sad occasion. Happy New Year to you.

Lynette said...

A beautiful sympathy card, Vicki. I hope you don't need to use it for a long time.

BUNNY TREAT BOX

This  treat box  is great for just adding a few small Easter treats. Thank you for stopping by!