Tuesday, December 17, 2019

A HOLLY "MERRY CHRISTMAS"


In my Christmas card parts, I had 3 pieces of 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 pieces that had been randomly stamped with this design.  After coloring the leaves with SU Light Old Olive Blender Pen I added strips of Old Olive card stock behind the pieces.  The red "holly berries" were done with Ruby Red Liquid Pearls whenever it was that I had stamped the designs.

These pieces were then added to a standard A2 card base and a die cut "Merry Christmas" finished the 6 cards.

Thank you for coming by today!

I'm not sur

2 comments:

Cheryl W said...

These turned out beautifully! Way to get the most out of three stamped pieces of cardstock. I love that die-cut sentiment, too.

Lynette said...

So pretty, Vicki! I love holly - one of my favorite Christmas things:) Great job of using up more card parts.

Jackie Bolhuis had a  video a few weeks ago using these little birds. All of these use the layouts use a strip of dsp measure 1 3/4"-2...