Friday, December 13, 2019

GIFT CARD HOLDERS

 Our grandchildren are getting more difficult to buy gifts for so we have turned to using a lot gift cards for them to use in various places where they like to shop.  I had so much fun making these that I just kept making more.  Some of been delivered to the beauty shop where I get my hair done.  Below yo can see several of the ones I've done.




This picture shows the inside.  A pocket on the far left has a notch in it to make it easier for the gift card to be inserted. There is plenty of room for a personalized message.   It isn't necessary to use double sided dp or a combination of two coordinating papers but sometimes it makes for a nice contrast.





Thanks for coming by today!



3 comments:

Bonnie32002 said...

Great idea for gift cards. I like the first one best!

Lynette said...

Those are all great, Vicki!! I should have done that, but I just rolled up some cash and put it in a box:)

Cheryl W said...

These look fantastic! I especially love that they have a space for a handwritten note. My grandkids are getting to the "gift card" age, too. In fact, I have two gift cards sitting down in my craft area that need to be put into gift card holders. My only problem is, they're quite a bit larger than a credit card, so I'm going to have to get creative to make a special presentation for them. Maybe I can adapt your idea.

And here are the final four cards you get from  this  video by Karen Titus.    I may try to do this with some papers from some other collect...