Monday, February 9, 2009

OK a couple more Valentines


I usually watch GMA every morning.........or at least have it on. I happened to catch a segment this morning with simple ideas to do for Valentine gifts and cards. I posted a couple of cards that were from their idea. They made theirs sideways with a top fold but I made mine the opposite direction.

The one with just the 12 small hearts could have tiny messages stamped on some of the hearts. Or it could be made on white with pastel colored hearts like those little candy sentiment hearts and a different message on each (I happen to have a set of small stamps for Valentines).

The second one I did was the same except I added a larger layered heart on top of the small ones and next year will decide what sentiment to stamp on it.

I thought you might like to see the idea if you need a really quick card. These would also make very easy cards for children to make.

I used three sizes of the Marvy Uchida scalloped heart punches......which I can get for you if you want them.

1 comment:

Lynette said...

Very cool cards, Vicki! Thanks for sharing!

Aren't these birds cute?  I've had the stamp set for a while and just hadn't inked it up.  The littlest bird was cut out and pop...