Thursday, October 14, 2010
FALL LEAVES
As I posted last week, I said I would be adding pictures of cards that I am making for a design team. I am away from home this week, and the week is getting by me very quickly. This is one of the first cards that I made for Creating Everlasting Memories. Materials for making this card will be assembled into a kit and sold through Creating Everlasting Memories on-line store. For information including availability and pricing please go to the CEM web site by clicking on the above link for your inquiry. If you have any questions, please contact me at the email address on the upper right portion of this blog page.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
ECHO PARK
One thing I like with the Echo Park papers is that they are double sided and that if one side isn't a favorite, the other side usually ...
-
Card #13 Card #14 I had a request to post a picture of all of these cards together so after I scheduled this post, I too...
-
I don't think this card needs much explanation, so I will just give you the materials I used. Webster Pages Paper "Hollywood Vogue...
-
These were suggested layouts used for the pieces that were cut however I did make some minor changes on the ones I made. I'm ...
.jpg)
2 comments:
Very cool, Vicki!!
Love, love, love the texture!
Post a Comment