Friday, October 22, 2010
SNOWMAN ORNAMENT
The third Christmas card made for a design team has been submitted and kits will be available soon so you can make your own. There will be a ribbon which I did not have here will be added through the top of the ornament. If you are interested in purchasing one of the kits for this card or any of the previous cards I have posted for the design team, e-mail me and I will give you an address for you to contact.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I now have enough Thanksgiving cards for one of the care centers. It sure feels good to have such a big head start on getting them done. I...
-
Card #13 Card #14 I had a request to post a picture of all of these cards together so after I scheduled this post, I too...
-
I don't think this card needs much explanation, so I will just give you the materials I used. Webster Pages Paper "Hollywood Vogue...
-
These were suggested layouts used for the pieces that were cut however I did make some minor changes on the ones I made. I'm ...
5 comments:
Beautiful, Vicki! I hope they sell tons of your kits!
This is so cute, Vicki! Love the embossing!
Vicki, wow, this is such a fun and beautiful card!!! From the embossing to the paper and your amazing coloring....a totally fabulous card!! Have a blessed weekend! Hugs, Sabrina
What a cute ornament Vicki!! You did such a great job on it!
Cute holiday card - I love the ornament and it will look awesome with a ribbon!
Post a Comment