Today's card was made using the same techniques I used on the card for October 1 only with a different arrangemet and I added a bat to this one. With six grandchildren I need several different versions since my mother and mother-in-law also give them cards as well.
Thanks for stopping by!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I now have enough Thanksgiving cards for one of the care centers. It sure feels good to have such a big head start on getting them done. I...
-
Card #13 Card #14 I had a request to post a picture of all of these cards together so after I scheduled this post, I too...
-
I don't think this card needs much explanation, so I will just give you the materials I used. Webster Pages Paper "Hollywood Vogue...
-
These were suggested layouts used for the pieces that were cut however I did make some minor changes on the ones I made. I'm ...
1 comment:
this is so great, love the halloween cards you are doing
Post a Comment