Yesterday I was definitely "under the weather" so my day was spent on the couch but today I'm back at it and wanted to share the second Color Swap Card I made and this time sent it to my friend, Joyce, who was my swap partner for this exchange.
I made a different card for her. I embossed the front of the card with a Sizzix folder and then added a strip of SU Wild Wasabi card stock that had been embossed with one of the Cuttlebug border folders. The flower was stamped with one of the stamps from the SU Terrific Tulips set using Tempting Turquoise and Wild Wasabi markers for the colors. It was mounted on a scrap piece of Tempting Turquoise card stock. I also happened to have some gems that were just the right color to add a little pizzaz.
Thanks for stopping by! Let me know what you think.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I now have enough Thanksgiving cards for one of the care centers. It sure feels good to have such a big head start on getting them done. I...
-
Card #13 Card #14 I had a request to post a picture of all of these cards together so after I scheduled this post, I too...
-
I don't think this card needs much explanation, so I will just give you the materials I used. Webster Pages Paper "Hollywood Vogue...
-
These were suggested layouts used for the pieces that were cut however I did make some minor changes on the ones I made. I'm ...
4 comments:
I love this card with the two different embossings, and the colors are great!!
Oh now this is a card worth waiting for! Very pretty. I am sure Joyce will love it!
Very pretty, Vicki! I love the embossing!
Very pretty - love the tulip! I love the embossing, too!
Post a Comment