Wednesday, May 11, 2011

SYMPATHY CARD


We needed to send a sympathy card so I made today's card using Basic Grey papers from the 6 x 6 Wisteria paper pad.  My friend, Harriet - Alley Cat Cards had made a card using similar papers to these.  I ran across it when I was trying to come up with some ideas for this one and I thought the colors and design were so calming.

For my card, I changed the layout, added two butterflies with pearls and used a sympathy sentiment on it.

Here's a link to today's card: Sympathy Card.   Thanks for stopping by..............

4 comments:

Ann Schach said...

Beautiful and serene, Vicki! A perfect sympathy card!

Lynette said...

So, so beautiful, Vicki! What perfect colors for a sympathy card. I love the sentiment, too.

Curt in Indy said...

I love the soft colors of your sympathy card. Just beautiful. These are hard to do and need to be thought about before attempting them. You did an awesome job with this. Best, Curt

Harriet Skelly said...

Beautiful Vicki - I love that paper. The font on the sentiment is so pretty and of course I love the butterflies!

My card was modeled after one I saw on Pinterest.  That card used a die with larger trees.  This die is from Penny Black.  I liked the large...