Sunday, September 16, 2012

USING COORDINATING PAPERS

I recently purchased a paper pad that had coordinating tape and butterfly dimensional stickers.  I don't have the paper pad handy to tell you which one it was from but I combined three different papers and a strip of the tape before adding the Spellbinders Lacey Circle with the dimensional sticker on it.  I really love coordinating papers.  They make cards very easy to put together.

Questions can be sent to me at my email which can be found on the right side of my blog page.

Your comments are always welcome and appreciated!  Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

Sheri said...

So pretty. Love that you managed to put the big flowers at the bottom. Great card

Lynette said...

Pretty papers, Vicki, and a very pretty card!

BUNNY TREAT BOX

This  treat box  is great for just adding a few small Easter treats. Thank you for stopping by!