Monday, July 7, 2014

LAVENDER AND WHITE

 
The tri-fold cards are such a fun way to make a special card with the cut out portion as a focal point.  First of all, I embossed the middle section with the Swiss Dots folder from Cuttlebug.  I added the pretty lavender vellum behind the opening and then the white floral spray from Memory Box on top of the front of the card.  The butterfly is a glitter sticker.
 
I always appreciate it when you take a moment to tell me what you think of my posts.  Thank you for stopping by today!

2 comments:

Lynette said...

So pretty, Vicki. I need to get my cards out and make some.

Sheri said...

Very pretty! Love the softness of this one.

Using the pattern from  this  video referred to yesterday, you will get just one of this card.  Karen Titus added her squares right to the c...