Wednesday, July 2, 2014

SIMPLE BIRTHDAY CARD


Once again today's card is using the beautiful die cut from the Elizabeth Craft die that I purchased in Des Moines.  I used a tri-fold card with the oval already cut.  I embossed the center piece with the Swiss Dots embossing folder.   The pretty lavendar vellum that I placed behind the oval is something I have had in my "stash" for way too many years and hadn't used.  (And I have more sheets left!)  The "Happy Birthday" is  a much used stamp from My Sentiments Exactly!
 
Thank you for stopping by today!

2 comments:

Sandy said...

Such a pretty card! That vellum is a perfect background for your die cut.

Marilyn Mathis said...

Simple but elegant. Love it. TFS

My card was modeled after one I saw on Pinterest.  That card used a die with larger trees.  This die is from Penny Black.  I liked the large...