Sunday, August 6, 2017

THE PAPER PLAYERS - PP356



The stamp I chose for this card is from Great Impressions.  I've had it for quite a long time but haven't made good use of it. I had some of this Lasting Impressions card stock that I purchased in Des Moines.  

My post yesterday used this gingham patterned paper as well.  I haven't taken part in a challenge in a long time so decided to use another piece of this paper which is 4 1/4" x 5 1/2" and covers the front of a white card base.

The lavender color is quite light so I decided to stamp the design right onto the patterned paper and color with Copic makers.  I cut the stamped and colored piece using a Spellbinders die and mounted it onto a larger white mat.  

Thank you for stopping by today!

3 comments:

Lynette said...

Another beautiful card, Vicki. I love the gingham.

laurie said...

Beautiful! I love that pretty gingham,too.Thanks for playing along at The Paper Players!

Jaydee said...

Lovely, Vicki - that lavender color is so soft and you matched it beautifully with your flowers. Thanks for joining us at the Paper Players this week
jaydee

Jackie Bolhuis had a  video a few weeks ago using these little birds. All of these use the layouts use a strip of dsp measure 1 3/4"-2...