Wednesday, June 20, 2018
EMBOSSED LADY BUG
Using this Lasting Impressions stencil meant embossing the pieces with different colors and adding them together. The only thing I don't enjoy is the fact that these pieces have to be fussy cut by hand instead of using a die. But it was good to play with them again.
Thank you for stopping by!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
CLOSING OUT SEPTEMBER
I do have a few more cards that I will be using for Thanksgiving but tomorrow, I'll give you a break. It's using a recent die but ...
-
Card #13 Card #14 I had a request to post a picture of all of these cards together so after I scheduled this post, I too...
-
I don't think this card needs much explanation, so I will just give you the materials I used. Webster Pages Paper "Hollywood Vogue...
-
These were suggested layouts used for the pieces that were cut however I did make some minor changes on the ones I made. I'm ...
No comments:
Post a Comment