Friday, June 22, 2018

LASTING IMPRESSIONS - Two Sunflower cards




WAY BACK when I started making cards most of mine were done with brass stencils from Lasting Impressions and Dreamweaver.  I'm pretty sure it was my friend Joyce who made a card similar to the one above and I really liked it.  I thought I had a picture of it but was unable to locate it so this is as close as I could come to what it looked like.  This will be a good color combination for this Fall.  The design of the card makes it appear that the card will flip open using the flower, but it is actually a side fold.


I like the combination of black and yellow with white.  For this card, I wish I would have used a brighter yellow for the center of the flower.  

Thank you for coming by!  Next week I will have more cards with dry embossed designs.


2 comments:

bonnie32002 said...

The 1st card is a perfect color combo for the pretty sunflower!

Lynette said...

All of your dry-embossed cards are so pretty, Vicki!

CARDS FOR TWO CARE CENTERS

This past Tuesday one of my friends came and we assembled cards for two care centers.  The pictures show an assortment of the papers that we...