Thursday, January 10, 2019

IMPRESSION OBSESSION - F20255


I have eight stamps from Impression Obsession and the only thing on the package to identify the image is a Part #.  Somewhere I did find a name for two of them but I cannot find the others. This flower is an Alesa Baker design.

I added a 4" x 5 1/4" piece of white card stock which was embossed with a Darice "Crackle" folder to the white card base.  The image was colored with Copic markers, cut & then embossed with a Spellbinders oval die. The image was mounted on Stampin' Up! Lavender Lace card stock and then added to the card using foam dots.

Thank you for coming by today!

1 comment:

Lynette said...

So pretty - love the flowers.

My card was modeled after one I saw on Pinterest.  That card used a die with larger trees.  This die is from Penny Black.  I liked the large...