Wednesday, January 30, 2019
VALENTINE #3
I went to Pinterest to get some ideas for cards to send to men on Valentine's Day. I ran across one using this cute little owl made with the Stampin' Up! punch. I added the gold glittery moon which was cut using a Spellbinders circle die and then cutting out a portion to make it a crescent moon.
Thanks for coming by today!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I now have enough Thanksgiving cards for one of the care centers. It sure feels good to have such a big head start on getting them done. I...
-
Card #13 Card #14 I had a request to post a picture of all of these cards together so after I scheduled this post, I too...
-
I don't think this card needs much explanation, so I will just give you the materials I used. Webster Pages Paper "Hollywood Vogue...
-
These were suggested layouts used for the pieces that were cut however I did make some minor changes on the ones I made. I'm ...
1 comment:
Cute idea!!!!
Kris
Post a Comment