Thursday, March 7, 2019

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY SISTER


Today I am taking time out to post this special card I made for my sister's birthday.  

This is a card using a card base that measures 5" x 6 1/2".  I bought a package from Michaels's that has 50 scored cards and envelopes.  With a 50% Coupon it was a really good deal.  

The last time I ordered from Penny Black, this is one of the items I purchased.  It is called "Summer Glow".  I stamped it with Memento Tuxedo Black ink and colored it with Copic markers.  I found a blue marker that went well with the SU card stock that I used for the mat.  Because "Glow" was part of the name of the stamp, I added a lot of Wink of Stella to the petals and to parts of the leaves.

Thanks for coming by today!


1 comment:

Lynette said...

Pretty stamp and pretty colors - I love the blue.

From the pattern on  this  video you will get two cards with this layout.  These are mine. Thank you for coming by today!