Monday, March 4, 2019

STAMPIN' UP! - Garden in Bloom (Cards 1 and 2)


It's 2:00 (CST) here and I almost forgot to post the cards I had scheduled for today.  I started off intending for a completely different card but ended up with this result.  I had cut a strip for the right panel.  When I started coloring with the yellow, I realized there wasn't any yellow in the strip of dp so I changed the plan.

The stamped design panel and the dotted dp panel are cut so that the black card base shows through. 


This is the card I intended to make.  I had seen one using this format and color on Pinterest.  I didn't have the exact same dp but this one does CASE that card pretty close.  This card is square (4 1/4" x 4 1/4")

Be sure to come back each day this week for more cards using this stamp set.  

No comments:

Aren't these birds cute?  I've had the stamp set for a while and just hadn't inked it up.  The littlest bird was cut out and pop...