Friday, January 31, 2020

CARD FROM 6 X 6 DP - #5


Of the five cards that I made with this designer paper, this one is my favorite.  The die is another one that I don't think I have ever used and I really like it on this card.

Over the last three weeks, I hope I have shown how you can get pieces for 31 cards from two sheets of 12 x 12 paper and a 6 x 6 piece.  I actually have 13 more unfinished cards from a third piece of 12 x 12 DP and 6 others from a leftover Stampin' Up! piece that had measured 11" x 8".  That's a total of 50 cards from 5 sheets.  I'm not sure what I'm going to do with all of them but I believe many of them will be going to the Iowa Veterans Home for the residents to use.

Thank you for stopping by today!  I think next week I'll give you a break and move on to something else.  


1 comment:

Cheryl W said...

That really is a pretty die-cut. I have a fair number of dies that I have never or rarely used. I'm hoping to get to them eventually!! Thank you for sharing how we can all make pretty, yet economical, cards from just a single 12" X 12" sheet of DSP.

   These are two cards I made using the second format from Robin Armbrecht's video.  (You can see a link in yesterday's post.)  I li...