Monday, January 27, 2020

CARDS FROM 6 X 6 DP - #1




The last two weeks I have shown cards made from one piece of double sided designer paper.  On some I then used solid colored card stock to mat the pieces or add die cuts/punches. 

The pieces I am using on this week's cards came from a 6 x 6 sheet in a paper pad and I didn't have any card stock that matched the main color so I used additional sheets from the paper pad to mat and die cut pieces.


I believe the sentiment was cut from an Elizabeth Crafts die.  Thank you for stopping by today!


1 comment:

Cheryl W said...

Your so creative to create so many cards from such a small piece of DSP. I love seeing what you come up with. I need to give this a try--soon! Thanks so much for all your inspiring creations!

BEGINNING THANKSGIVING

We will be making 50 cards like to donate for one of the care centers. Thank you for coming by today!