Tuesday, January 21, 2020

ONE SHEET WONDER - Floral Bouquet DP (Card 3 & 4)

The paper used on these two cards is the reverse side of the paper used on the ones yesterday.  I don't always like the second side but I do like this one.  

This is a very simple layout.  When I made the cards from this sheet of designer paper, I decided I was going to use dies - and dies that I hadn't ever used or hadn't used in a very long time.  I don't remember when I bought the two dies that I used on these cards but I really like them against this paper.  

Refer to post on January 20 to see the layout and measurements for these cards.


Card #3


Card #4

Thank you for coming by today!

2 comments:

Lynette said...

I am enjoying seeing all of your one-sheet wonder cards, Vicki. I'm going to try this again some time soon, I hope!

Cheryl W said...

So pretty! Love those die-cuts. I'm not sure how I ever made cards without dies, but I know there was a time when I did. I really need to give this one-sheet wonder technique a try sometime. TFS

Aren't these birds cute?  I've had the stamp set for a while and just hadn't inked it up.  The littlest bird was cut out and pop...