Tuesday, January 28, 2020

CARD FROM 6 X 6 DP - #2


For this card, I actually combined two of the pieces together so instead of 6 cards I made only 5.  When I matted the smaller piece I didn't do a very good job cutting the matted edge.  By combining the two pieces on one card, It made a great background for the die cut that I used.  (I really don't know the brand of die.)

Thank you for coming by today!

1 comment:

Cheryl W said...

Your card turned out beautifully, Vicki! Sometimes a little mistake leads us to something even better. I think your die is by Cheery Lynn - Mega Fanciful Flourish. I have the smaller version of that die.

The last of Halloween for now.  All of the cards before this one will be going to three care centers.  This one with the added embellishment...