Tuesday, January 7, 2020

I'M STILL HERE

Before the holidays I had an ample supply of cards to post.  Things got busy around here and I really haven't had a lot of time to make any thing.

I've ready two books - one James Patterson and one Stuart Woods.

I've been crocheting a baby blanket and playing a few games on my tablet as I watch some TV in the evening.

I have still been very busy though.  Someone ordered 200 die cuts of an Easter design.  I'm nearly there - only 40 more to go.

I needed to do some planning and organize supplies, cut pieces etc for my friends and I to make the 100+ Valentine cards.

Winter months after Christmas is a time when my husband and I love to put puzzles together.  We've now finished three since Christmas.  I'll have to see if there will be a fourth.  Here are pictures of two of the puzzles:


This puzzle was so appropriate because in August 2018 we took the whole family to see Mount 
Rushmore and the Crazyhorse carvings in South Dakota.


One of our daughters gave this puzzle to my husband for Christmas. He has always liked Tom Brady of the NE Patriots.  

Both of these puzzles appeared to be very difficult but with both of us working on them here and there throughout the day, we completed each of them in parts of 2 1/2 days.  

The third puzzle was much easier and took less time.

I hope to get back to making cards in a day or two so I can start posting again probably next Monday.

2 comments:

Cheryl W said...

My husband and I have done puzzles, too. I'm terrible, though. I would always say, "I'll do just one more piece and then I'll come to bed." Two hours later I'd finally go upstairs!!

Lynette said...

It is so easy to find ways to fill our time, isn't it?? Thanks for the update.

   These are two cards I made using the second format from Robin Armbrecht's video.  (You can see a link in yesterday's post.)  I li...