Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
ECHO PARK
One thing I like with the Echo Park papers is that they are double sided and that if one side isn't a favorite, the other side usually ...
-
Card #13 Card #14 I had a request to post a picture of all of these cards together so after I scheduled this post, I too...
-
I don't think this card needs much explanation, so I will just give you the materials I used. Webster Pages Paper "Hollywood Vogue...
-
These were suggested layouts used for the pieces that were cut however I did make some minor changes on the ones I made. I'm ...
2 comments:
Very nice layout. I like seeing different layouts like this to get me out of my layout rut! I have a small album of layout designs, but I usually forget to consult it when starting a card. I really need to make that more of a habit.
Pretty paper and a great layout! Nicely done, Vicki.
Post a Comment