Wednesday, April 1, 2020

STAMPIN' UP! - Ears to You stamp



My friends and I were planning to get together to make 60 of these cards for a nursing home near us.  Unfortunately so many of us are choosing to isolate ourselves so that plan fell apart.  I did send these cards to my friend across the alley from us.  I had all of the pieces cut and stamped.  Carol assembled them.  I thought it would be fun to make them in six different colors so there are 10 of each.

The stamp actually has the words "Ears to You" under the bunnies but I cut that portion of.  If I choose to use it in the future I can still do so.

Tomorrow I'll show you the card that I assembled for the living center where my mother resides.

Thank you for coming by today!

3 comments:

Jeanne H said...

Love those bunnies and I do like the simplicity of your cards.

Anonymous said...

Cute bunnies well done ‼

Cheryl W said...

Wow, 60 cards! It's so kind of you to make all those cards for a nursing home. They will be so pleased to receive them. And they're super cute, too. I love the playful little bunnies. We have so many rabbits in our area of Minneapolis. The little critters eat my spring flowers, and I know they're quivering at the thought of me planting a few vegetables. It's hard to be mad at them, though, when they're so darn cute!

My card was modeled after one I saw on Pinterest.  That card used a die with larger trees.  This die is from Penny Black.  I liked the large...