Friday, April 10, 2020

EASTER CARD


When I took the picture, I hadn't added "Happy Easter" under the image and forgot to take a new picture before sending it out.

I cut the die twice and stacked them by using Stick-It.  Then I cut the cross a third time and added it with foam squares.  It really gave a nice dimension to the card.

This year our Easter will be so different.  We won't have church services and our family will not be gathering as we usually do.  The best we can do is probably watch a church service on TV and then either talk to our two daughters' families on the phone or Skype with them.  I know there are many, many people who are suffering and that we are fortunate so far to all have our health.  Praying for everyone!

Thanks for coming by!  Stay strong!  Stay safe!

2 comments:

Lynette said...

I love that die, Vicki, and what you made with it. A fabulous card for Good Friday. Yes, it will be a different Easter, for sure. But it will be Easter, nonetheless! Stay safe and stay well.

Cheryl W said...

Beautiful card that shines with hope. And that's what we all need right now--hope for a better tomorrow. Easter will definitely be different this year--my daughter lives only blocks away and has always come for Easter dinner, but not this year. We will be alone, but I'll still prepare a nice meal and take some (carry out style) to my brother, as he will be alone, too, and will likely not cook anything for himself. Happy Easter to you and yours.

A great way to use up sheets of your designer series papers is to do One Sheet Wonder patterns.  This one was a little different because you...