Thursday, April 23, 2020
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Thank you for coming by today!
-
Card #13 Card #14 I had a request to post a picture of all of these cards together so after I scheduled this post, I too...
-
I don't think this card needs much explanation, so I will just give you the materials I used. Webster Pages Paper "Hollywood Vogue...
-
These were suggested layouts used for the pieces that were cut however I did make some minor changes on the ones I made. I'm ...
2 comments:
Oh, that is so sweet and adorable, Vicki! I love the colors, too! You can work a sentiment in there just fine, I think. Either a thin one across the bottom, or a stamped strip below the image. Great color!
Your card is perfect! I love the gingham and the sweet image. Hopefully, you can find a sentiment that will nicely fit in the white space.
Post a Comment