Monday, April 13, 2020

A FUN FOLD



I'm not sure what this fold is called.  I made some of these in November or December using the Stampin' Up "Feels Like Frost" designer papers.  This was some dp that I had purchased, didn't end up needing but the store wouldn't take returns on paper.  I found a good use for it.  

The idea or this fold is to use a design from a 6 x 6 pad and trim it to 5 1/2" x 6" and then cut the appropriate panels. The picture above shows the card closed.  The picture below shows the card opened up showing how the pieces continue through the card. 


Thank you for stopping by today!

1 comment:

Cheryl W said...

Very pretty card with an interesting fold. I love special folds for cards. They just make them more interesting, don't you think? This looks like it may be a Z-fold, or at least a cousin of the Z-fold. lol

My card was modeled after one I saw on Pinterest.  That card used a die with larger trees.  This die is from Penny Black.  I liked the large...