Saturday, June 24, 2023

STAMPIN' UP! - Favored Flowers dsp (Warm colors)



I love, love, love this dsp! Do you?  I'm so glad I was able to get it.

Wish me luck!  Our town is having city garage sales today.  I am fortunate to be able to have my things inside an air conditioned Legion Hall building.  I have pulled out a lot of Stampin' Up! stamps, die, and retired dsp along with other typical garage sale items.  I sure hope it is worth the effort of getting everything there, unpacked and then packed up again to bring unsold items home.

Thank you for coming by today!

 

3 comments:

Lynette said...

I DO wish you good luck with the sale! I hope you sell EVERYTHING! Your cards are beautiful.

Wanda said...

Lovely and elegant!

Cheryl W said...

Wonderful cards! Best of luck in the garage sale. With your enthusiasm for cardmaking and crafty supplies, I'm sure you'll do well.

  While I had the Hydrangea Hill dsp on my table from yesterday's card, I went ahead and made this one using some of the pieces that wer...