Friday, June 23, 2023

STAMPIN' UP! - Favored Flowers dsp


This dsp was offered as a FREE item with a $50 order during the SU Sale-A-Bration.  At the time I first saw it in the flier I wasn't interested in it at all!  Then I started seeing cards made with it and, yes, I had to have it.  The paper is actually much prettier in person than it was in the SAB flier.  Below are two more cards using these colors.



Some of the flowers are along the side of the sheets but are far too pretty to throw away.  They work great to decorate the inside of the card.


For this card I reversed the designer paper pieces.  I really like both of them.


And once again I used a floral piece that had been along the side of a sheet of the dsp.  The collection designer papers has these "cool" color combinations but there are also sheets with "warm" colors.  Come back tomorrow and I will show you two of those cards.

Thank you for coming by today!
 

2 comments:

Wanda said...

So pretty. Elegant and rich looking!

Cheryl W said...

Lovely cards. I can see why you liked the DSP after seeing cards made with it. The cut-outs that you used on the insides of the cards were perfect.

The sentiment inside of this card is wishing friends a Happy Anniversary. Thank you for coming by today!