Sunday, June 11, 2023

PENNY BLACK STICKERS - 5 cards

I had intended to have this posted yesterday.  

I found that when I was using the Penny Black stickers that it was much easier to use them if I attached them to a piece of white card stock first.  The white card stock was cut a very slight bit smaller than the sticker.  It took a little time measuring and cutting but make it much easier when it came to adding them to a card.  By adding glue to the back it gave me a little "wiggle room" to adjust it where I wanted it.

The card stock used for the bases and mats are from Stampin' Up!  The SU colors blended very well with the colors in the stamps.








Thank you for coming by today!


 

1 comment:

Cheryl W said...

Wonderful use of your stickers!

The sentiment inside of this card is wishing friends a Happy Anniversary. Thank you for coming by today!