Friday, June 2, 2023

PETAL PINK - PEONY GARDEN DSP

Things have been busy and I've been having a hard time remembering to get my cards posted each day.  I will be trying to at least post the pictures but may not be writing much about them.  If you ever have questions though, you are certainly welcome ask.  Post your questions as a comment and when I see the question, I will respond as an "UPDATE" on the post as soon as I can.  So just check back.


Simple Version


Stepped Up Version with added dsp

Thank you for coming by today!



 

3 comments:

Wanda said...

SO pretty. I LOVE that lacy square on the back of the circle. Nice touch!

Lynette said...

More monochromatic cards - I love them! And I like the "stepped up" one even better than the first one. :-)

Cheryl W said...

Very pretty! I love the lacy elements and the coordinating patterns.

The sentiment inside of this card is wishing friends a Happy Anniversary. Thank you for coming by today!