Sunday, June 18, 2023

STAMPIN' UP! - Hydrangea Hill dsp


Recently I made 48 templates from videos by Jackie Bolheis and her husband.  Now I have all of these templates and need to USE them.  This one was from Volume 1 of their shares.


I put this one together very quickly so I could get it in the mail and forgot to take a picture of it before writing inside.  I have been sending a weekly card to a classmate who has been fighting Cancer for nearly a year and a half.  She's a very special lady!  From the very first I heard of her situation, I began sending her cards since I don't live close enough to be of help otherwise.  I just need to let her know that she is "with me" every day.

This afternoon my husband and I are going to a performance of  "Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat" in Dubuque, IA.  I have no idea what to expect but my husband said he has always wanted to see it and today is Father's Day!

Thank you for stopping by today!

 

2 comments:

Wanda said...

Beautiful card and a fun fold.

Cheryl W said...

I love fun folds and this is a greaat one. Pretty papers and images, too! So kind of you to send a card each week to your friend. It must be such a comfort to her.

The sentiment inside of this card is wishing friends a Happy Anniversary. Thank you for coming by today!