Wednesday, February 28, 2024

A NEW QUILT CARD

I recently saw this method of making four quilt cards all at the same time.  I forgot to take a picture before cutting this apart.  The "quilting" with an embossing folder naturally would be made after cutting the piece into four 4" x 4" squares.  After embossing the individual pieces, I put them back together fr the picture.  I'm sorry I don't remember the name of this design.  It's a lot of pieces but was fun.  I chose my designs from a paper pad that I have had for many years.  


Below are the individual cards that I made.  When using square designs, I always prefer to use the book binder layout for my card.





 Thank you for coming by today!

2 comments:

Wanda said...

Absolutely beautiful. It looks like it took a lot of time to do but you end up with four cards in the end so that's a good thing. You did a great job and I love the colors!

Cheryl W said...

What an interesting concept for cards! The papers you used are great for Spring cards. I have a quilt die that I use that makes a 4" X 4" design. Like you, I like to use it on the bookbinder card base.

  While I had the Hydrangea Hill dsp on my table from yesterday's card, I went ahead and made this one using some of the pieces that wer...