Monday, February 26, 2024

TWISTED RIBBON TECHNIQUE


OK, I know this first one isn't really "twisted ribbon".  I had my strips all cut and "knew what I was doing"............well, not so much!  I realized after I got started that it wasn't right but finished it anyway.  It's still pretty.


This card has the correct way to do "twisted ribbon".  I am absolutely loving this Flight & Airy dsp!  

This afternoon my two friends are coming to make the 165 Easter cards that we donate.  We haven't been together since last Fall so this should be a lot of fun!

Thank you so much for coming by today!

 

2 comments:

Wanda said...

Very pretty. I have not tried this technique yet. I do love how it looks. You did a nice job on it!

Cheryl W said...

Both cards are pretty, but I really love the twisted ribbon technique. I need to use it on a card soon!

The sentiment inside of this card is wishing friends a Happy Anniversary. Thank you for coming by today!