Thursday, February 22, 2024

I thought I had used all of this dsp so I was surprised when I found a partial sheet of the two patterns.  I was determined that this time, when I say this paper is all gone that it would be ALL GONE!  There was also a piece that I fussy cut the birds from for the first card.  The second card focal point was also ready to go.  The bottom three cards are all the same but have different sentiments.  

As with most dsp there are always scraps left of various patterns.  Tomorrow you will see how I made two cards using most of those.  







 Thank you for coming by today!

1 comment:

Cheryl W said...

These are so pretty. Kudos for using up all this paper. That's not always easy. I have SO MANY partially used pieces of DSP. I need to focus on using them!

The sentiment inside of this card is wishing friends a Happy Anniversary. Thank you for coming by today!